- 1 cup finely crushed gingersnaps (about 24)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine gelatin and milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat milk mixture to just below boiling; remove from the heat. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add the pumpkin, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Remove sides of pan just before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Chiffon Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
Was looking for a light and fluffy pumpkin pie and this fit the bill perfectly! Had to fight everybody to save a tiny little piece to bring home for the hubby. Made my own graham cracker crust for it too. Will definitely be adding this one to my dessert/pie repertoire.