Chicks-on-the-Ranch Deviled Eggs Recipe
A hint of Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese and ranch salad dressing take the flavor of these absolutely adorable deviled eggs to new heights! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 5 carrot chips
- 12 capers
- Fresh dill sprigs
- 1. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each egg so it sits flat. Cut the top third from each egg. Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Add the cheese, salad dressing, mustard and pepper; stir until well blended. Spoon into the egg white bottoms; replace tops.
- 2. Cut 12 feet and 12 small triangles for beaks from carrot chips.
- 3. Gently press the capers into the filling for eyes; add beaks. Insert a dill sprig in top of eggs for tuft of feathers. Place feet in front of chicks. Chill until serving. Yield: 1/2 dozen.
1 stuffed egg equals 145 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 216 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC