- Place the first eight ingredients in a blender; cover and pulse until
- smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- In a small bowl, combine the beans, red pepper, cranberries, onions,
- basil and parsley. Pour 1/3 cup dressing over bean mixture;
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining dressing.
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens and 1/4 cup dressing; toss to
- coat. Divide among eight salad plates. Top with bean mixture,
- pancetta and walnuts. Top with oranges. Serve with remaining
- dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 302 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 555 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.