- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the crab, garbanzo beans, radishes, onions, parsley, carrot and pistachios. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Divide salad greens between two salad bowls; top with crab mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chickpea Crab Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Sort By :
"i used imation crab and it was very good didn't add the nuts will add celery next time."
"Doubled receipe for 4, substituted Crasinettes for pistachios. Our kind of food. Even the kids loved it. Next time, substituting endame for crab."