- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup canned garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- In a bowl, whisk together first seven ingredients. Stir in beans, radishes, green onions, carrot, parsley and pistachios. Gently stir in crab. Serve over greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chickpea Crab Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
"i used imation crab and it was very good didn't add the nuts will add celery next time."
"Doubled receipe for 4, substituted Crasinettes for pistachios. Our kind of food. Even the kids loved it. Next time, substituting endame for crab."