Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Sort By :
"I made this recipe tonight just as it is written and my husband and I both thought it was excellent! Full of flavor and not difficult to make. We really enjoyed it and loved that it is one more idea for the zucchini in our garden. Plan to keep the recipe and use it often."
"It was okay"
"I made this the other day exactly as written and we loved it!"
"This was really good! I didn't use the stuffing on top as my husband can't digest it properly. I did make some quick cornbread and after the casserole cooked, I crumbled the cornbread on top and put it back in the oven until it got crunchy. I also put some monterey jack and colby cheese on it under the cornbread. It was yummy."