Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Sort By :
It was okay
I made this the other day exactly as written and we loved it!
This was really good! I didn't use the stuffing on top as my husband can't digest it properly. I did make some quick cornbread and after the casserole cooked, I crumbled the cornbread on top and put it back in the oven until it got crunchy. I also put some monterey jack and colby cheese on it under the cornbread. It was yummy.
A hit with my family. Loved the crunchy vegetables. I think next time I will only use 1/2 cup butter.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >