Use your favorite flavor of cheese spread and tortillas to wrap up this filling sandwich. You can serve any extra spread with vegetables as a side dish.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer
- with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Roll up
- tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.