- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Wraps(2)
Sort By :
Refreshing and easy to throw together. Perfect for a picnic on a hot day.
These are delicious. I used veggies from the local farmer's market, leftover chicken from TOH's Lemon-Basil Chicken, and wedges of spreadable cheese with fantastic results. A new low-calorie lunch favorite for sure.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >