Chicken Wrapped in Bacon Recipe
- 6 bacon strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Flatten chicken to 1/8-in. thickness. Spread with cream cheese; sprinkle with garlic and salt. Top with chilies. Roll up from a long side; tuck ends in.
- Wrap three bacon strips around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks. Place in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and bacon is crisp. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Wrapped in Bacon(2)
Sort By :
Excellent, all the family love it. I omit the chilies.
This is delicious! I plan to make this next time we have guests over for dinner. I doubled this to feed my family of four and used turkey bacon to cut some of the fat.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >