Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, chilies and jalapeno. Spoon chicken mixture into cups. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 appetizer: 62 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chicken Wonton Cups
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.