- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups sweet red grapefruit sections
- 2-2/3 cups orange sections
- 2/3 cup lemon sections
- 1 tablespoon rotisserie chicken seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, mix lime juice, honey, lime peel and cayenne. Add citrus sections; toss to coat. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken.
- Place chicken on greased rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve with citrus topping. Yield: 8 servings (7-1/3 cups topping).
Originally published as Chicken with Three-Citrus Topping in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken with Three-Citrus Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review