Chicken with Stuffing Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- Place chicken in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with soup. In a bowl, combine the water, butter and stuffing mix; spoon over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken with Stuffing
Sort By :
This was so easy & good! I used regular stuffing rather than cornbread just based on our preference.
It was awesome! My kids loved it and asked me to make it again. It was also super easy. I added the 2 cans of soup. I also used frozen chicken because we were going to be gone longer than 4 hours.
I decrease the butter to one to two tablespoons and use chicken broth instead of water. Have also used cream of mushroom and cream of celery interchangeably and also used two cans. This is definitely a keeper.
This is one of my favorites! I make it all the time. Definitely use 2 cans of soup. I use Stovetop stuffing mix instead of cornbread stuffing.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >