Chicken with Rosemary-Onion Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 teaspoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in 1 teaspoon butter. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and garlic in remaining butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually stir in broth and milk. Add rosemary. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken with Rosemary-Onion Sauce(11)
Sort By :
I have made it numerous times.
Delicious! My husband really does not like chicken, but he liked this recipe. So easy to make.
Very tasty, healthy and so easy. Uses ingredients that most people already have on hand. Will definitely be making this again and again!
Can someone give me an approximate amount of fresh rosemary to use instead of dried? I have somehoe managed to grow a huge bush of it!
We did not care for the flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >