Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce for 2 Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken breast half with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 351 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce for 2
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.