Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce for 2 Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken breast half with 3 tablespoons s: 351 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, 0g fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce for 2
"This was tasty but I would not go out and buy whipping cream just to make it. I used half & half and it worked just fine. I also used dry rosemary."
"I love that this is so easy to make. The sauce has a very nice taste to it. I used dried rosemary instead of fresh."
"I doubled the recipe for the sauce, probably didn't need to. Served it over squash ravioli.YUMM! It's a keeper!"
"This was an amazingly great recipe. It was super easy with minimal prep and just a few ingredients. I think I might try sauteed sliced baby portobella mushrooms next time for the fun of it. Really a great recipe."
"The flavor of the sauce was amazing!"
"Two thumbs up!"
"This was very tasty and very easy to make! I did add some garlic while cooking the chicken as well as increased the Sauce to 3/4c of each the broth and cream. I served it with sweet potato gnocchi for a great meal! Husband loved it so definitely will make again!"
"Delicious! I didn't have fresh rosemary on hand so I used 1 tsp dried rosemary and it was great. Next time I'll try adding 1/3 cup chicken broth and 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream so that we can have a bit more sauce. Even my kids liked it!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.