Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce for 2 Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce for 2(8)
Sort By :
This was tasty but I would not go out and buy whipping cream just to make it. I used half & half and it worked just fine. I also used dry rosemary.
I love that this is so easy to make. The sauce has a very nice taste to it. I used dried rosemary instead of fresh.
I doubled the recipe for the sauce, probably didn't need to. Served it over squash ravioli.
YUMM! It's a keeper!
This was an amazingly great recipe. It was super easy with minimal prep and just a few ingredients. I think I might try sauteed sliced baby portobella mushrooms next time for the fun of it. Really a great recipe.
The flavor of the sauce was amazing!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >