- cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small microwave-safe
- bowl; cover and microwave until heated through.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top each with a chicken breast
- half, about 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Garnish with basil if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 245 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.