Chicken With Paprika Cream Recipe
"Chicken with Paprika Cream is quick to make when you buy boned and skinned chicken breasts," notes Marilou Robinson of Portland, Oregon. "Serving it over rice lets you get every last bit of the tasty paprika cream."
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Additional chopped green onions, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, brown chicken in 1 tablespoon butter and oil over medium heat. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove chicken; keep warm.
- 2. In same skillet, saute onions until tender. Reduce heat to medium. Add paprika and remaining butter; heat until butter is melted. Stir in cream, salt and pepper; cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 4 minutes. Serve with chicken and rice. Garnish with onions if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC