- (Pressure regulator should maintain a slow steady rocking motion;
- adjust heat if needed.)
- Immediately cool according to manufacturer's directions until
- pressure is completely reduced. In a small saucepan, combine
- cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir in the sherry or
- broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, butter and ginger. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Remove chicken and vegetables to a serving platter. Top with sauce;
- sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.