Chicken with Orange Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1. Combine thyme, sage and pepper; rub over chicken. Lightly brown chicken in a skillet coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Transfer to a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 3. In a saucepan, combine jam, orange juice and vinegar. Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes. Serve with the chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving equals 174 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Chicken with Orange Raspberry Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.