Chicken with Noodles and Gravy
When this homey chicken dish comes out of the slow cooker, the golden, creamy sauce coats the noodles and the tender chicken easily comes off the bone.—Glenda Prince, Gravette, Arkansas
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 envelopes chicken gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place
- in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, gravy mix and
- seasonings; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook
- noodles according to package directions; serve with chicken and
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 leg quarter with 3/4 cup noodles and 1/2 cup gravy equals 606 calories, 29 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 2,296 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.