When this homey chicken dish comes out of the slow cooker, the golden, creamy sauce coats the noodles and the tender chicken easily comes off the bone.—Glenda Prince, Gravette, Arkansas
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 envelopes chicken gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, gravy mix and seasonings; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook noodles according to package directions; serve with chicken and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken with Noodles and Gravy in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p57
Reviews for Chicken with Noodles and Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review