Chicken with Noodles and Gravy Recipe
When this homey chicken dish comes out of the slow cooker, the golden, creamy sauce coats the noodles and the tender chicken easily comes off the bone.Glenda Prince, Gravette, Arkansas
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 envelopes chicken gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, gravy mix and seasonings; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook noodles according to package directions; serve with chicken and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken with Noodles and Gravy in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p57
Reviews for Chicken with Noodles and Gravy(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2014
Simple to make and delicious on the table. Definitely a keeper - especially for those long days at work when you need something yummy to come home to.