- smooth. Gradually add broth, wine and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return chicken to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10
- minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard bay leaf. Garnish
- with parsley and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 281 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.