The slight spice from the jalapeno pairs well with the sweet mango and raspberry salsa in this grilled chicken entree. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine the garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Just before serving, gently fold raspberries into salsa. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken with Mango-Raspberry Salsa in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p212
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken with Mango-Raspberry Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review