- cilantro and lime juice. Stir. Set salsa aside.
- Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4-inch using a rolling pin or meat
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining spice mixture.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add chicken and saute 4
- minutes per side or until done.
- Top with fruit salsa and serve.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 254 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 231 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1-1/4 fruit, 3/4 fat, 1/4 vegetable.