Chicken with Garlic-Caper Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Hot cooked bow tie pasta
- Flatten chicken slightly; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cream, wine, tomatoes and capers; cook until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken with Garlic-Caper Sauce(6)
Sort By :
This dish is totally up my alley as I love sundried tomatoes and capers. But, my son gobbled it up and the hubby liked it too. Great flavor. Even though I only cooked for 3, I made the additional sauce for the noodles.
Great. Easy enough for the hubby to make too!
Really good. Smells so yummy while it cooks. I think this is a winner and it's so easy! I served with couscous rather than pasta.
Delic. Love this recipe n so easy.
Fabulous! My husband couldn't stop raving about it.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Garlic Chicken >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >