- rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for
- 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°,
- basting twice with remaining lime juice mixture.
- Top with cheese; grill or broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/3 cup salsa equals 231 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.