- In the same skillet, saute onions in remaining butter for 2-3 minutes
- or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Gradually add
- flour and salt; stir in milk and sherry or broth until blended.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in spinach and pimientos; heat through.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in sour cream until blended. Spoon over
- chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 223 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.