- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not
- crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Top each with 1/4 cup rice
- mixture; roll up from one end. Wrap two strips of bacon around each
- roll-up and secure with toothpicks. Place remaining rice mixture in
- a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; place roll-ups over rice.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat honey, uncovered, on high for 30
- seconds; spoon over chicken. bake, uncovered, at 325° for 28-30
- minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks.
- In a small saucepan, combine cream and mustard. Cook over medium-low
- heat until mixture is reduced and begins to thicken, stirring
- constantly. Serve warm with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.