- saucepan with apple. Stir in the cranberry juice, apple juice and
- vinegar. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by
- half. Stir in coriander and allspice. Cover and keep warm.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. In a large skillet, melt
- remaining butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5
- minutes or until lightly browned; turn. Reduce heat to low and
- cover. Cook 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Serve
- chicken with cranberry compote. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.