- saucepan with apple. Stir in the cranberry juice, apple juice and
- vinegar. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by
- half. Stir in coriander and allspice. Cover and keep warm.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. In a large skillet, melt
- remaining butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5
- minutes or until lightly browned; turn. Reduce heat to low and
- cover. Cook 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Serve
- chicken with cranberry compote. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now