- run clear. Drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine apricots and water; bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until apricots are tender.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor. Add the sugar, vinegar,
- honey and cayenne; process on high until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Serve with chicken wings. Yield: 6 dozen.
Editor's Note: Sauce can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated. Reheat and thin with a little water if necessary.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer