Chicken Wing Dings Recipe
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 container (10 ounces) Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in potato chips.
- 2. Cook meatballs in oil in batches in a large skillet until no longer pink; drain.
- 3. For dip, combine the cooking creme, blue cheese and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle meatballs with wing sauce and serve with dip. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen meatballs (1-1/2 cups dip).
1 appetizer with 2 teaspoons dip: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chicken Wing Dings
"This is nice recipe. I have tried this many time."
"I love this one!"
"To save on calories, you can also bake this meatballs in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes!"