- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 container (10 ounces) Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in potato chips.
- Cook meatballs in oil in batches in a large skillet until no longer pink; drain.
- For dip, combine the cooking creme, blue cheese and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle meatballs with wing sauce and serve with dip. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen meatballs (1-1/2 cups dip).
Originally published as Chicken Wing Dings in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p38
Reviews for Chicken Wing Dings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2013
"This is nice recipe. I have tried this many time."
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2013
"I love this one!"
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2012
"To save on calories, you can also bake this meatballs in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes!"