Chicken Wild Rice Dish Recipe
- 2 pounds sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped celery
- 4 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 2-2/3 cups chopped green onions
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/3 cups butter, cubed
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 24 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 16 cups cooked wild rice
- 16 cups cooked long grain rice
- 8 cups (2 pounds) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1. In a stockpot, saute the first five ingredients in butter until tender. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon into four greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 75 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 50 servings.
1 each: 366 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 687mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Wild Rice Dish
"yes can be adjusted I did it made a quarter of it just divided by 4 GREAT"
"Looks wonderful, but 50 servings?? Can we get it adjusted to maybe 6??"