- off excess pastry; pinch seams to seal.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; brush with egg. Bake at 450° for
- 18-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Let stand
- for 10 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, dissolve bouillon in hot water. In a small
- saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in
- bouillon and wine or broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 697 calories, 45 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 956 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.