- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Place chicken in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon over chicken.
- Unroll dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. If necessary, trim dough to fit top of dish and patch together by overlapping edges. Pinch edges to seal. Place over filling. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Wellington Casserole
Sort By :
"for heathermoore:I have several family members who hate mushrooms. I will substitute each one's favorite vegetable, slightly undercooked."
"Could you substitute the mushrooms for anything? My husband won't touch mushrooms but loves chicken....."
"This was SO good. My boyfriend loved it too and said it was a keeper!! I used reduced fat cream cheese and canned mushrooms. it tasted delicious!!!"