- Add onions; cook until soft and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add
- garlic and oregano to pan; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds
- more. Add tomato sauce, 1 cup water, olives, capers, bay leaf and
- jalapeños to pan; bring tomato sauce mixture to boil.
- Transfer chicken to pan; cook, flipping once, until coated in sauce
- and cooked through, about 15 minutes more. Remove chicken from pan;
- stir remaining oil into tomato sauce mixture.
- To serve, divide chicken and sauce evenly among serving dishes;
- sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with rice and lime wedge. Yield: 4
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.