Chicken Veggie Salad Plate
When you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this single-serving main dish salad takes just minutes to assemble. Alanna Eaby of Paramount, California submitted the recipe.
1 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 12 green grapes, halved
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 whole fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh broccoli floret
- 2 slices cucumber
- 2 fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 to 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and salt. Stir in the
- chicken, grapes and celery. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
- Arrange the mushrooms, broccoli, cucumber and peas on a lettuce-lined
- plate. Top with chicken salad and pecans. Yield: 1 serving.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.