When you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this single-serving main dish salad takes just minutes to assemble. Alanna Eaby of Paramount, California submitted the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 12 green grapes, halved
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 whole fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh broccoli floret
- 2 slices cucumber
- 2 fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 to 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and salt. Stir in the chicken, grapes and celery. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange the mushrooms, broccoli, cucumber and peas on a lettuce-lined plate. Top with chicken salad and pecans. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Chicken Veggie Salad Plate in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Veggie Salad Plate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2014
"So simple, yet so delicious! I served this with the Shrimp Spread from the same issue and Hawaiian Rolls."