Chicken Veggie Pockets Recipe
I came up with this recipe when I wanted to make something a little more special than ordinary sandwiches. It's good with leftover turkey, too.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 small fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thawed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons frozen cut green beans, thawed and patted dry
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms, corn and green beans. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles; seal perforations. Place half of filling on one side of each rectangle. Fold in half; seal edges (pockets will be full). Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 534 calories, 33g fat (14g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 945mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Veggie Pockets
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC