Chicken Veggie Packet Recipe
This recipe is a no-fuss way to combine meat and vegetables in one dish. The chicken and vegetables bake together in foil, so there's no pan to wash.—Mildred Stubbs, Rockingham, North Carolina
- 1 bone-in chicken breast, skin removed
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place chicken and vegetables in the center of a large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil, about 18 in. x 13 in. Sprinkle with seasonings. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Open the foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 445 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 178mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 70g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Veggie Packet
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC