- 1 bone-in chicken breast, skin removed
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken and vegetables in the center of a large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil, about 18 in. x 13 in. Sprinkle with seasonings. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Open the foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Chicken Veggie Packet in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p10
Reviews for Chicken Veggie Packet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review