- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place chicken and vegetables in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; drizzle with 1/4 cup lemon juice mixture. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken and vegetables; drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture. Broil 4 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve on tortillas with cheese if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Veggie Fajitas in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p14
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Veggie Fajitas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2015
"Very simple and like not marinating if time does not allow. Would make again."