- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups sliced cooked potatoes
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir in the chicken, corn, beans and potatoes. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Veggie Casserole
Sort By :
I loved this recipe. I steamed the vegeys in the microwave while I sautéed inexpensive chicken thighs on the stovetop. I cooked the whole thing on the stove top and then put the sauté pan into the oven to thicken it! I used fresh thyme, but I think rosemary would be really good too. This is a great recipe for leftover rotisserie chicken too! Thanks for posting it!
We LOVE this recipe. We actually stretch it for our family by adding more potatoes, another can of soup, and a little more milk. It has a very good taste, and everyone in the house loves it!
This dish was really easy to prepare, but it lacked flavor. It is relatively healthy and very hearty, but it needs a little something more. Thanks for the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >