Chicken Veggie Casserole
This special casserole is a hot, satisfying complete meal in one dish.—Martha Balser, Cincinnati, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups sliced cooked potatoes
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir
- in the chicken, corn, beans and potatoes. Pour into a greased
- 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes
- or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 256 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.