Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
Reviews for Chicken Vegetable Soup
"really good soup husband and I both enjoyed will make again"
"It is very tasty I make my own soups and this rates right up there"
"skipped the corn & added 1 tblspn of creole seasoning, also added a handful of squirrly noodles. awesome for a cloudy cool autumn day!"