- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- Place the carrots, potato, onion and celery in a large saucepan and cover with water. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in soup and chicken. Gently stir in peas.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. deep baking dish. Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Vegetable Potpie
"Had this for dinner tonight. Put a little salt and pepper in dish. Could have had a few more spices but other than that it was delish on a cold winter night."
"Quick, easy, and delicious, also looks pretty too! My designing techniques need a lot of improvement, but this recipe needs no improvement. My husband and I loved this recipe. It has become a new favorite for us, and to the people I've shared it with!"
"I made this wonderful pie for dinner last evening for my husband and myself. We had plenty for dinner, even had one small serving leftover for lunch the next day. What a great way to use up that last one cup of leftover chicken. We will be enjoying this again soon. Thanks for sharing it with everyone."
"chicken Vegetable PotpieThank you this sounds great wishyou had more 2 serving recipes.i will print it & make it soon.Vera"