Chicken Vegetable Potpie Recipe
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- Place the carrots, potato, onion and celery in a large saucepan and cover with water. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in soup and chicken. Gently stir in peas.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. deep baking dish. Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Vegetable Potpie
Sort By :
"Quick, easy, and delicious, also looks pretty too! My designing techniques need a lot of improvement, but this recipe needs no improvement. My husband and I loved this recipe. It has become a new favorite for us, and to the people I've shared it with!"
"Made the this chicken vegetable potpie for dinner and is was great. There is plenty for lunch tomorrow too! Will certainly make this again."
"I made this wonderful pie for dinner last evening for my husband and myself. We had plenty for dinner, even had one small serving leftover for lunch the next day. What a great way to use up that last one cup of leftover chicken. We will be enjoying this again soon. Thanks for sharing it with everyone."
"Thanks for the chicken pot pie recipe for only 2! Tried this this summer for my son and me, and it got a thumbs up. Next time I think I'll try either puff pastry or phyllo dough for the crust, and use 8-10 oz ramekins."