Chicken Vegetable Potpie Recipe
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- Place the carrots, potato, onion and celery in a large saucepan and cover with water. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in soup and chicken. Gently stir in peas.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. deep baking dish. Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Vegetable Potpie(5)
Sort By :
Made the this chicken vegetable potpie for dinner and is was great. There is plenty for lunch tomorrow too! Will certainly make this again.
I made this wonderful pie for dinner last evening for my husband and myself. We had plenty for dinner, even had one small serving leftover for lunch the next day. What a great way to use up that last one cup of leftover chicken. We will be enjoying this again soon. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
Thanks for the chicken pot pie recipe for only 2! Tried this this summer for my son and me, and it got a thumbs up. Next time I think I'll try either puff pastry or phyllo dough for the crust, and use 8-10 oz ramekins.
Chicken Vegetable Potpie
Thank you this sounds great wish
you had more 2 serving recipes.
i will print it & make it soon.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pot Pie >
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipes >
- Chicken Potpie Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >