Chicken Turnovers Recipe
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, celery, onion, salt and pepper. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; top each with chicken mixture. Fold dough over and seal edges.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Turnovers(2)
Sort By :
I must not have measured very well because I had quite a bit of extra chicken mixture. We liked the crunch from the celery. Everyone says it's easy to work with crescent rolls, but I find it tedious. Still, there were a hit.
These were pretty good, and it seems like they'd be easy to tweak with different ingredients. I made them for lunch for myself and my 2 year old, with a little dipping sauce ;).
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >