- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated
- with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on
- each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cut into thin
- In a nonstick skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat for 1-2
- minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Top each with
- coleslaw mix, chicken, mango salsa and sour cream. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 238 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.