Chicken Tostada Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 4 tostada shells
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Arrange lettuce mixture over tostada shells. Top with chicken and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 salad equals 322 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 1,364 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.